Hail Car Cover
Get Protection for Your Car with a Hail Car Cover
Our hail car cover provides reliable and effective protection.
You can get a quality Australian made storm cover that fits the contours of your car and protects it from hail, rain, dust, and grime. We make our covers from high-quality material that is designed to be waterproof and UV resistant. A closed-cell foam core absorbs the impact of hailstones and prevents damage to your car while a soft inner layer adds strength to the cover and reduces friction on your vehicle’s windows and Perspex.
The Importance of Our Hail Protection Car Cover
Our premium hailstorm car cover is a cost-effective long-term solution that will protect your vehicle against dust, snow, rain, UV damage, and more. A storm cover provides you with numerous benefits, including:
- Cost-effective, full-cover protection: You can protect the roof of your car from hailstorms as well as the sides of your vehicle with our complete coverage protective Stormcovers. This investment is a cost-effective solution and an alternative to costly sheds or carports which are not relocatable and may only provide you with little to no side protection for your car.
- Help prevent paint and rubber degradation: Our hail-resistant car cover provides quality protection against sun, storm, and debris damage, which can help to reduce the amount of time and effort needed cleaning, polishing, and maintaining your car. You will reduce the rate of paint and rubber degradation and the cost of car repairs due to weather damage.
- Custom-fit: We have extensive experience making custom car covers for a wide range of vehicles. Our made-to-order contouring approach ensures that the cover adequately fits and protects your car without moving around or exposing areas of your vehicle.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Your Hail-Resistant Car Cover
Consider our tips for getting more value out of your storm cover.
- Use the straps supplied with the cover: Our covers come with straps and side-release buckles so you can secure the application to your vehicle and prevent it from moving around in windy conditions. Ensure you adequately secure the straps under the body of the car for maximum protection without overtightening as this will put stress on the cover.
- Avoid sharp edges: You should avoid placing your cover over sharp edges as this will damage the integrity of the fabric. You can use foam padding or a buffer to place over any sharp areas of your vehicle before covering.
- Clean with a non-abrasive cloth: Periodically, you should wash your cover with mild detergent and a soft cloth or sponge before rinsing it with clean water.
Why Should You Trust Stormcovers and Suncovers?
Our storm covers are designed to be durable and waterproof using a technically advanced and commercial quality grade laminated polyethylene fabric, a foam middle layer, and a soft, protective inner layer. The covers have been extensively tested with large golf ball size ice blocks dropped from a fourth-floor balcony, without any damage to the roof of a car. We custom make our covers to ensure that your vehicle is adequately protected with a fitted application, and you can tailor your design to include zips for easy access to your vehicle when covered. Contact us today to order your car weather cover.